5 Crætive, Disinfecting, and Cleaning Hacks for Your Home
Having kids around provide limitless disarray in your home. Use wet disinfectant wipes for quick cleaning response. Ultimately, below are five cleaning tips that are useful and inexpensive to ensure everything is clean and disinfected.
How to design clean the kitchen fabric chair?
Kitchen fabric chairs always catch breakfast, lunch, and even dinner spills. The contact stain from ketchup and chocolate seem endless. Even if you buy a new set of dining chairs, the spill habit will not change.
All you need is to upholster your chairs using krypton fabric. Krypton fabric material doesn't retain any stain or odor from stain. You can choose from a different textile product design that can match your kitchen.
Steps to remove the stain:
- Remove excess stain using a dry paper towel.
- Use soap wet cloth fiber to remove the visible color from fabrics.
- Finish up, seal-clean, and disinfect odor by using spunlace nonwoven fabric household wipes or wet wipes. You will notice the stain is removed. The high alcohol content in wet wipe products will prevent the bacteria build-up from the food spill.
How to mirror-shine your sink or bathroom chrome handles?
Use shaving cream to clean and remove rust and water stain from your sink and chrome bathroom and cabinet handles.
Steps on how to make it glitter:
- On a fiber cloth, put a lump of shaving cream.
- Rub it to the entire chrome finishing and leave it for 10-15 mins.
- Wipe to remove excess cream, then polish to show off the shine.
How to make bedsheets look brand new?
We cannot prevent some formula milk spills in your kids' bedsheets. You and your husband have yellow stain bedsheets, too, caused by accumulated body sweat and oil. Try this next hack to avoid buying new sets of sheets.
Steps on how to make it look and feel brand new:
- Put your sheets in your laundry washer.
- Put 2/3 of powdered baking soda.
- Put your regular laundry detergent.
- Follow with 1/3 white vinegar during the rinse process.
Polish and furbish your stainless steel.
You can use olive oil in a fiber cloth and rub it on your stainless-steel furniture like a cooktop and fridge. It will leave a matte, clean finish.
Steps to clean stainless steel:
- Use a disinfectant household wet wipes to remove any residue to your cooktop or fridge. It will help remove any dirt that is sticking to your stainless steel.
- Put a teaspoon of olive oil in a container and dabbed a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the stainless-steel surface for a clean and matte finished.
Cook clean your microwave ovens.
Microwave ovens get the most grease in our kitchen, and it is one of the nastiest to clean. You can easily remove all grease and food splatter by microwaving a sliced lemon.
Steps to clean your microwave:
- Slice a lemon piece and squeeze it in a microwavable bowl, including the lemon skin inside the bowl.
- Put half a cup of water.
- Put inside the microwave and turn on the microwave for three minutes. These will soften the hardened food particles inside the microwave oven.
- Once done, wipe clean the oven inside and out. Take extra care while cleaning the electronic panel.